Friday, May 22, 2009

Classmate Update: Julia Romero

After graduating from PHS in '99 I attended Ricks College/ BYU-Idaho and the University of Utah. While in college I worked as a news reporter & weather anchor for a talk radio station. In 2004, I graduated with a Bachelors in science in Communication with an emphasis in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in Spanish. A month before graduating from BYU-Idaho I was hired as a television news reporter/anchor at ABC-Local News 8 in Idaho Falls and Pocatello I worked there for two years. I met my husband while in college, we have been married for 6 years and have two year old daughter. We are currently living out of state while my husband finishes up his masters degree.










1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Julia! That is awesome that you were a news reporter!

    ReplyDelete