Saturday, August 1, 2009

Classmate Update: Ben Millard

I am now stationed in Eastern Afghanistan. I have been waiting until I actually got to Afghanistan before I started talking about it too much. I've been here for a few weeks now. I am stationed in one of the Provincial Reconstructin Teams (PRTs) as a Civil Affairs team chief.

As for the family, we are doing great. I married a girl named Julie Nelson. She is from Tetonia, ID - that's up by Driggs. We have 3 kids now, Aiden, Abi and Payson. She is currently living in Rexburg while I am deployed, but we were living in Provo before where I was working on a Masters of Linguistics from BYU. That's a nice short overview of what's going on with me. Unfortunately, won't be able to make the reunion. I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment